A pack of 2 Forge Adjustable Roller Catches for use on internal doors. The adjustable design allows fine adjustment of the roller with the turn of a screwdriver.
The roller catches have an attractive brass finish and are supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions.
1. Mark a horizontal height line on the door edge and frame.
2. Drill a Ø20mm hole 40mm deep in the centre of the door edge at the height line.
3. Position the roller catch into this hole and mark around the faceplate.
4. Use a chisel to rebate the door edge so the catch sits flush in the door.
5. Position the strike plate on the door frame over the height line and mark around the edges.
6. Use a chisel to rebate the door frame so the strikeplate sits flush in the frame before screwing into position.
Dimensions: 60 x 24mm.
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery times are 3 working days or better. We try to exceed this delivery time wherever we can.
Should you need faster delivery, this can often be arranged. Please phone us with your specific requirements.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Where products have been quoted as having free delivery or delivery included, this will not apply for Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands due to the excess delivery charges incurred reaching these locations. Delivery costs can be seen by entering your postcode into the basket.
Why do we charge delivery?
A great many of our customers purchase multiple products, so if we build the delivery charges into each item we will in effect be charging delivery on every product in their basket. We think it is fairer to charge a single delivery cost for the contents of the whole basket once. Some products do have delivery included; this is typically because they are dispatched from another location, generally direct from the manufacturer, as there are restrictions to how they can be delivered due to their size, or if they are liquids, for example.