Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Membrane is a ready to use liquid waterproofing compound that is applied in a 2 coat system by brush. It provides a permanently flexible watertight membrane on floors and walls prior to tiling in shower areas, wet rooms and wet zones and other areas subject to water exposure such as balconies and partially covered external areas. Non-hazardous and solvent free. It is quick drying and tiling can commence after 24 hours.
The Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Membrane can be used on its own in many applications where a flexible watertight membrane is required, or in conjunction with Aquaseal Tanking Primer, Aquaseal Tanking Tape and Aquaseal Tanking Drain Mat, as part of the Aquaseal Wet Room System, to provide a 100% waterproof membrane to conventional plaster and timber based boards. It can be applied to all common building substrates such as plasterboard, MDF, plywood cementitious boards, blockwork, concrete & speciality wet room boards.
• Can be used on most common building surfaces.
• Ready to use, no diluting necessary.
• Easy to apply by brush.
• Non-hazardous, solvent free.
• Can be tiled over after 24 hours.
Areas for Use
• For showers, wet rooms and wet zones in bathrooms
• As a Tanking membrane as part of the Aquaseal Wet Room System.
• As a Primer on most common building surfaces.
• Balconies and partially covered external areas.
• Do not apply below 10° C.
• Do not apply externally when rain is imminent (within 6 hours).
• Do not apply second coat until the first is dry.
• Damp or humid conditions will significantly extend drying time.
• It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
5 Litre Tub
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery times are 3 working days or better.
Should you need faster delivery, this can often be arranged. Please phone us with your specfic requirements.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Christmas Deliveries & Support
Too ensure deliveries in time for Chirstmas - please order before 1pm Monday 22nd December, but whenever you order we will do our best to get it to you in time. We will be processing and delivering orders between Christmas and New Year.
Telephone Support will be closed between Tuesday 23rd December and Monday 5th January. Please send any queries via email: firstname.lastname@example.org