Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Tape/Drain Mat is a self-adhesive butyl backed fleece tape/mat designed to provide a waterproof seal prior to tiling on board joints, corner joints and pipe entries in shower areas, wet rooms, wet zones and anywhere where a watertight seal to a corner, gap or crack is required.
Can be used straight onto areas that are waterproof (i.e. wet room boards) or used prior to applying Aquaseal Tanking Membrane as part of the Aquaseal Wet Room System to promote a 100% waterproof membrane to conventional plaster and timber based boards.
The unique butyl fleece provides cross directional stability to accommodate board movements occurring in different directions at the same time, essential to provide a permanent watertight seal.
• Permanently flexible butyl backed fleece with cross directional stability
• Easy to apply with pre-cut release liner
• Available as a larger size square Drain Mat for standalone showers.
Areas for Use
• For showers, wet rooms and wet zones in bathrooms
• For waterproofing before tiling
• Use on all board joints, corners & pipe entries
• Can be tiled directly or over coated with Aquaseal Tanking Membrane for full wet zones
• Do not use on timber or boards treated with spirit or stearate based coatings
• Do not use in areas subject to high temperatures
• It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
All surfaces must be clean sound and dust free.
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery times are 3 working days or better.
Should you need faster delivery, this can often be arranged. Please phone us with your specfic requirements.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Christmas Deliveries & Support
Too ensure deliveries in time for Chirstmas - please order before Monday 22nd December, but whenever you order we will do our best to get it to you in time. We will be processing and delivering orders between Christmas and New Year.
Telephone Support will be closed between Tuesday 23rd December and Monday 5th January. Please send any queries via email: firstname.lastname@example.org