Everbuild Coving adhesive is a high strength solvent free adhesive that provides a quick grab for fixing polystyrene and plaster coving and cornices to sound porous surfaces . This product will also act as a gap filling sealant for filling the gaps between individual lengths of coving. Coving Adhesive dries white and is overpaintable when dry.
- Solvent free - environmentally friendly formulation
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common coving surfaces.
- Exceptional early grab properties - usable in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Extended open time - allows for easy repositioning after fixing.
- Will adhere to damp surfaces.
- Water clean up - no hazardous solvents.
AREAS FOR USE
- For fixing and sealing polystyrene coving, ceiling centers tiles and other decorative polystyrene products to sound surfaces.
- Fixing plaster coving
- Filling gaps between coving sections.
We deliver throughout the UK and standard delivery times are 2-5 working days. We try to exceed this delivery time wherever we can. We also offer a express delivery service when available giving a next working day service if ordered before 1 pm. Confirmation of delivery will be made on receipt of the order.
We will always try to exceed our stated delivery times where possible or dispatch orders for delivery on the next working day after our cut-off whenever possible.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Where products have been quoted as having free delivery or delivery included, this will not apply for Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands due to the excess delivery charges incurred reaching these locations. Delivery costs can be seen by entering your postcode into the basket.
Why do we charge delivery?
A great many of our customers purchase multiple products, so if we build the delivery charges into each item we will in effect be charging delivery on every product in their basket. We think it is fairer to charge a single delivery cost for the contents of the whole basket once. Some products do have delivery included; this is typically because they are dispatched from another location, generally direct from the manufacturer, as there are restrictions to how they can be delivered due to their size, or if they are liquids, for example.