The Dewalt D26500K Planer 1050 Watt includes the following accessories:
D26500K Planer 1050 Watt in Kit Box 230 Volt
- TCT reversible blades
- rebate depth guide
- parallel fence
- dust extraction spout
- Deflector and chip collection container
- heavy-duty carrying case
DeWalt themselves say this this is a powerful electric planer that copes effortlessly with hard woods, even at maximum depth of cut, giving a smooth, consistent finish.
There are some other great features to this planer that make it a pleasure to use:
D26500K 4 mm Planer Specifications:
- There's left and right chip ejection - great for left-handers and for working in trick to reach places
- The front handle depth control is clearly marked 0.1 mm steps which allows you to accurately setting up
- It is effortless to cut through even in hard woods with the high power motor
- The handles are rubber coated to stop slipping providing greater comfort and control and ultimately allowing you to do a better job
- You will get an excellent finish with the large planer blade drum rotating at high speed
- There are 3 chamfering grooves in the front shoe which make precision fitting jobs much easier
Power Input 1050 Watts
Power Output 620 Watt
No Load Speed 13500 rpm
Maximum Depth of Cut 4 mm
Rebating Depth 25 mm
Planer Width 82 mm
Shoe Length 320 mm
Drum Diameter 64 mm
Weight 4.0 kg
Length 320 mm
Height 180 mm
Sound Pressure 88 dB(A)
Accoustic Pressure 99 dB(A)
DeWalt DEWD26500K - D26500K Planer 1050 Watt in Kit Box 230 Volt
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery times are 3 working days or better.
Should you need faster delivery, this can often be arranged. Please phone us with your specfic requirements.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Christmas Deliveries & Support
Too ensure deliveries in time for Chirstmas - please order before 1pm Monday 22nd December, but whenever you order we will do our best to get it to you in time. We will be processing and delivering orders between Christmas and New Year.
Telephone Support will be closed between Tuesday 23rd December and Monday 5th January. Please send any queries via email: firstname.lastname@example.org