Everbuild Powdered Wall Tile Grout is a cement based grouting compound with added PVA to promote adhesion. Simply mix with water to give a pure white paste. Can be used on wall joints up to 3mm. Suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms and shower areas. May be used internally and externally.
- Excellent water resistance
- Dries brilliant white
- Resists mould growth
- Fine fillers present will not scratch glazed tiles
- Interior/Exterior use
- Extended open time - large quantities may be mixed for covering large areas.
AREAS FOR USE
- Grouting wall tiles on most surfaces up to 3 mm joint width
- Recommended for grouting in domestic, communal and power shower areas
- Suitable for constant immersion; eg in swimming pool walls
- Suitable for use with ceramic, quarry and natural stone tiles and mosaics
- Coloured grouts may be made by adding up to 5% by weight of Everbuild Powder Mortar Tone
- May be used on floors when mixed with Everbuild SBR (1:1 dilution with water)
Everbuild Wall Tile Grout 1kg
We deliver throughout the UK and standard delivery times are 2-5 working days. We try to exceed this delivery time wherever we can. We also offer a express delivery service when available giving a next working day service if ordered before 1 pm. Confirmation of delivery will be made on receipt of the order.
We will always try to exceed our stated delivery times where possible or dispatch orders for delivery on the next working day after our cut-off whenever possible.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Where products have been quoted as having free delivery or delivery included, this will not apply for Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands due to the excess delivery charges incurred reaching these locations. Delivery costs can be seen by entering your postcode into the basket.
Why do we charge delivery?
A great many of our customers purchase multiple products, so if we build the delivery charges into each item we will in effect be charging delivery on every product in their basket. We think it is fairer to charge a single delivery cost for the contents of the whole basket once. Some products do have delivery included; this is typically because they are dispatched from another location, generally direct from the manufacturer, as there are restrictions to how they can be delivered due to their size, or if they are liquids, for example.