These FatMax measuring tapes of 5 metre length (16 feet) are wider than usual with a 32 mm wide blade. It's a fluorescent green tape with very clear markings and large numbers for easy readability. Nice and rigid - it can stand on its own for about 4m which is very useful.
The Mylar coating makes the blade 10 times more resistant to abrasion and unique blade armor coating protects the first 15cm, where the tape suffers most wear and tear.
The heavy-duty, slip-resistant casing with easy-grip rubber moulding and 3-rivet tru-zero hook gives extra strength and prevents breakage on rewind. Also, the hook moves in or out to compensate for internal and external measurements.
- 150% larger end hook: securely holds to all building materials, including rounded or odd shaped items
- Class II accuracy: 32mm wide blade, providing 4m blade standout
- Mylar coated blade: provides 10 times more resistance to abrasion than a lacquered blade
- Blade armour on the first 6 in of the blade protects the blade from breakage at the most susceptible point
- 3 rivet end hook provides a 40% stronger blade
- Patented bi-material case for durability and comfort
- High visibility blade with large, easy to read graphics
- Patented airlock slide lock for easy locking
- Length: 5m (16 ft).
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery times are 3 working days or better. We try to exceed this delivery time wherever we can.
Should you need faster delivery, this can often be arranged. Please phone us with your specific requirements.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Where products have been quoted as having free delivery or delivery included, this will not apply for Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands due to the excess delivery charges incurred reaching these locations. Delivery costs can be seen by entering your postcode into the basket.
Why do we charge delivery?
A great many of our customers purchase multiple products, so if we build the delivery charges into each item we will in effect be charging delivery on every product in their basket. We think it is fairer to charge a single delivery cost for the contents of the whole basket once. Some products do have delivery included; this is typically because they are dispatched from another location, generally direct from the manufacturer, as there are restrictions to how they can be delivered due to their size, or if they are liquids, for example.