EVERBUILD SBR BOND is a white liquid, which has numerous uses as an admixture, primer, bonding agent and sealer.
Polymer Emulsions of this type have been used extensively over the last 20 years by the building industry as an admixture for cement and concrete applications, including repair and renovation, surfacing of floors and bonding generally. It contains anti-foam to control the density of cementitous mixes.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete,steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections
- Excellent resistance to water and water vapour
- A high level of resistance to salt permeation
- Much improved toughness and flexibility
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Greatly improved resistance to many chemicals- ideal for use in dairy parlours etc.
- Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
-SBR Bond is also freeze thaw stable.
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery times are 3 working days or better. We try to exceed this delivery time wherever we can.
Should you need faster delivery, this can often be arranged. Please phone us with your specific requirements.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Where products have been quoted as having free delivery or delivery included, this will not apply for Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands due to the excess delivery charges incurred reaching these locations. Delivery costs can be seen by entering your postcode into the basket.
Why do we charge delivery?
A great many of our customers purchase multiple products, so if we build the delivery charges into each item we will in effect be charging delivery on every product in their basket. We think it is fairer to charge a single delivery cost for the contents of the whole basket once. Some products do have delivery included; this is typically because they are dispatched from another location, generally direct from the manufacturer, as there are restrictions to how they can be delivered due to their size, or if they are liquids, for example.