Everbuild Mortar Admix is an air entraining liquid plasticising admixture which forms extremely stable air bubbles in mortar mixes. The admix improves workability and freeze/thaw resistance in brick laying mortars. Reduces the need for line and smooths out variations between separate batches of sand and cement.
- Outperforms traditional Vinsol Resin Based plasticisers
- Contains a speciatl additive which keeps air in the mix longer than most other competitive admixtures
- Improves trowelability
- Easier tamping down and alignment
- Improves workability
- Provides resistance to freez/thaw cycling down to -2° C in both wet and dry mortar
- Chloride free (chloride ion content <0.1%)
- Reduces bleeding
- Replaces lime in mix, hence reduces possibility of lime bloom and efflorescence
AREAS OF USE
- Load bearing brickwork
- Block laying
- External/Internal rendering
- Pointing/repointing brickwork
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery times are 3 working days or better. We try to exceed this delivery time wherever we can.
Should you need faster delivery, this can often be arranged. Please phone us with your specific requirements.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Where products have been quoted as having free delivery or delivery included, this will not apply for Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands due to the excess delivery charges incurred reaching these locations. Delivery costs can be seen by entering your postcode into the basket.
Why do we charge delivery?
A great many of our customers purchase multiple products, so if we build the delivery charges into each item we will in effect be charging delivery on every product in their basket. We think it is fairer to charge a single delivery cost for the contents of the whole basket once. Some products do have delivery included; this is typically because they are dispatched from another location, generally direct from the manufacturer, as there are restrictions to how they can be delivered due to their size, or if they are liquids, for example.