Everflex Roof and Gutter Sealant is a bitumen based mastic providing an effective seal between all roofing materials. Cartridge applied.
- Incorporates polymer additives to improve adhesion.
- Can be applied in wet conditions, even under heavy rain.
- Semi-drying - remains permanently elastic beneath surface skin.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
AREAS FOR USE
- Fills and seals gaps/cracks in most roofing applications.
- Bonds to: concrete, roofing felt, lead, zinc and masonry.
- For bedding tiles, slates and flashing into position.
- Joint sealing on gutters and down pipes.
- Sticking down loose roofing felt.
- Joint sealing between corrugated asbestos cement and iron sheeting etc.
We deliver throughout the UK and standard delivery times are 2-5 working days. We try to exceed this delivery time wherever we can. We also offer a express delivery service when available giving a next working day service if ordered before 1 pm. Confirmation of delivery will be made on receipt of the order.
We will always try to exceed our stated delivery times where possible or dispatch orders for delivery on the next working day after our cut-off whenever possible.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Deliveres will be distupted by the Christmas break; orders will be dispatched until Friday 23rd December and resume again on Tuesday 3rd January. Orders taken over the Christmas period will be dispatched on Thursday 29th December also. Full delivery times and expected delivery dates are available on the Delivery and Returns page.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Where products have been quoted as having free delivery or delivery included, this will not apply for Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands due to the excess delivery charges incurred reaching these locations. Delivery costs can be seen by entering your postcode into the basket.
Why do we charge delivery?
A great many of our customers purchase multiple products, so if we build the delivery charges into each item we will in effect be charging delivery on every product in their basket. We think it is fairer to charge a single delivery cost for the contents of the whole basket once. Some products do have delivery included; this is typically because they are dispatched from another location, generally direct from the manufacturer, as there are restrictions to how they can be delivered due to their size, or if they are liquids, for example.