EVERFLEX 175 UNIVERSAL ACRYLIC SEALANT is an acrylic Sealant, suitable for internal and external use, that provides a permanently flexible long lasting seal that adheres to virtually all materials. It contains a powerful anti-fungicide to prevent mould growth, and can be overpainted.
- Permanently flexible.
- Adheres to most surfaces.
- Mould resistant.
- Easy clean up
AREAS FOR USE
- Internal and external sealing around timber and metal window and door frames.
- PVCu profile, trim and cladding.
- Internal sealing around PVCu window and door frames.
- Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete.
- An adhesive for bonding polystyrene coving and tiles.
- An adhesive for bonding cork tiles and wood block flooring.
- Gap and crack filler prior to decorating.
- Sealing around baths and basins.
White C3 310ml
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery times are 3 working days or better. We try to exceed this delivery time wherever we can.
Should you need faster delivery, this can often be arranged. Please phone us with your specific requirements.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Where products have been quoted as having free delivery or delivery included, this will not apply for Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands due to the excess delivery charges incurred reaching these locations. Delivery costs can be seen by entering your postcode into the basket.
Why do we charge delivery?
A great many of our customers purchase multiple products, so if we build the delivery charges into each item we will in effect be charging delivery on every product in their basket. We think it is fairer to charge a single delivery cost for the contents of the whole basket once. Some products do have delivery included; this is typically because they are dispatched from another location, generally direct from the manufacturer, as there are restrictions to how they can be delivered due to their size, or if they are liquids, for example.