Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticized, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may e applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ration for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc
We deliver throughout the UK and standard delivery times are 2-5 working days. We try to exceed this delivery time wherever we can. We also offer a express delivery service when available giving a next working day service if ordered before 1 pm. Confirmation of delivery will be made on receipt of the order.
We will always try to exceed our stated delivery times where possible or dispatch orders for delivery on the next working day after our cut-off whenever possible.
Our returns policy allows you to return any item if it is not what you require within 14 days of receipt. This is as long as it has not been used and is returned in its original undamaged packaging.
Full details are in our Delivery and Returns page.
Where products have been quoted as having free delivery or delivery included, this will not apply for Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands due to the excess delivery charges incurred reaching these locations. Delivery costs can be seen by entering your postcode into the basket.
Why do we charge delivery?
A great many of our customers purchase multiple products, so if we build the delivery charges into each item we will in effect be charging delivery on every product in their basket. We think it is fairer to charge a single delivery cost for the contents of the whole basket once. Some products do have delivery included; this is typically because they are dispatched from another location, generally direct from the manufacturer, as there are restrictions to how they can be delivered due to their size, or if they are liquids, for example.