Posted by: |  Posted on:  |  1 Comment »  |  Add comments  | 

I intend to change the radiator valves on all my old radiators to thermostatic. The modern valves have very much smaller fittings to the radiator. What do I require to add to rectify this problem. If there is a fitting, can it be supplied chrome finished.

See our Other Great Content

Tell us What you Think

One Response to “Replace Radiator Valves”

  1. TheDoctor says:

    We do not have plumbers, heating engineer or electricians in our admin office so it would be best to post your question in our Forum ( Questions posted in the Forum are usually answered quite quickly.

    In order to put this question or any future questions to the Forum, you will be required to register. Log in, using a password of your choice, by clicking on the following URL .

    Once you have accepted the terms and conditions for using the forum, access is then available to you for all your future queries. It is an extremely reliable and valuable source of information and to join the Forum and become an active member is totally free.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.