Easter weekend offers a long weekend opportunity to make a start on many of the DIY projects you have been avoiding over the winter. But this also means there is an increase in DIY related accidents!
So before you rush off in a flurry of DIY activity, just remember a few simple tips:
- Don’t rush into doing a job or try to do too much
- Plan your project – think it through and make lists if it helps
- Check over all the tools and equipment you’ll need – read any instruction manuals you might need!
- Remember to use/buy any relevant protective equipment eg. safety glasses or gloves
- Wear sensible footwear!
- Keep rooms well ventilated if working with paint or glue
- Don’t take risks or shortcuts
Following some simple guidelines should help you to have an accident free weekend AND achieve great results.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.