A man in Oxford died when he slipped off the large tub of mayonnaise he was standing on and stabbed himself in the chest withthe electric drill he was using.
The tragic event happened when Araz Saleh who was 23 years old, was trying to fix metal panels to a friends fast food kiosk. He was using the bucket of mayo and a table to balance on whilst drilling but lost his footing and as he fell the drill which he was holding was pushed into his chest.
Paramedics were called but Mr Saleh died the following day in hospital. The freak accident highlights the dangers of DIYing without proper safety measures – always take care when working at heights, however low, and use proper equipment, do not make do with whatever is around. Stay safe, stay alive.
We Love Comments
What do you think about the above post? Let us know by leaving your comments below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
See our Other Great Content