Posted by: |  Posted on:  |  No Comments »  |  Add comments  | 

A man found himself pinned to the floor after accidently tripping and firing a five inch nail into his hand recently.

The DIY enthusiast was alone in his house in Shropshire when the accident happened which left him stranded for 3 hours as he was unable to reach a phone and didn’t have his mobile on him. He was rescued when his partner came home from work at 11pm and found him and called the emergency services.

Firefighters ended up removing part of the floorboards to release him before he was able to be taken to hospital in Stoke on Trent.

nail gun1 Beware the dangers of nail guns

DIY Doctor have a project on using a nail gun which explains how they work and why and when you might choose to use one. But please remember to take care if you are using one, especially if you are DIYing on your own!!


See our Other Great Content


Tell us What you Think

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.