Posted by: |  Posted on:  |  No Comments »  |  Add comments  | 
Category: DIY Disasters > News

A man in America has had a very close call after accidently shooting himself in the heart with a nail gun.

The self employed builder was working on a neighbours roof when the nail gun he was using jammed and as he tried to release it, it shot a 3 1/2″ nail into his chest. Dennis Hennis who is 52 and a grandfather of three, was eventually flown to hospital after a 30 minute ambulance journey, after fog had cleared allowing the helicopter to rescue him.

Another very real example of how dangerous nail guns can be, even when you are used to using them.

We Love Comments

What do you think about the above post? Let us know by leaving your comments below.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

See our Other Great Content