The Biomass to Bioenergy Competition was launched in October last year, and the shortlisted companies have just been announced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
Successful shortlisted applicants and projects in alphabetical order:
- AB Systems – Biomass Briquetting for Bioenergy
- Adapt Commercial Ltd – Gasification & Anaerobic digestion of sustainably-sourced wetland biomass
- AMW IBERS – Green Fuel
- Carbon Compost – Efficient harvesting, processing and conversion of wetland biomass
- Cranfield – DAMP Biomass
- EcoCZero – Wetland Biomass
- Natural Synergies – Sustainable Utilisation of Wetland Biomass for Energy Generation
We will be keeping our eye n the progress of the competition and if you are interested in Green matters please visit the Green Living section of our site or follow us on twitter @diydoctor, we tweet with #GreenLiving to help you find information.
See our Other Great Content
Tell us What you Think
One Response to “Competion shortlist announced”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.