A Bad Workman Blames His Tools
We have all heard the old adage “A Bad Workman Blames His Tools” – The saying means that a bad workman will buy cheap shoddy tools, which are incapable of giving a good finish, where a good workman would invest a little bit more to get a better quality tool, to give a better quality job.
At DIY Doctor we recognise that money is tight, which is why we have been searching for a solution which allows you to buy tools that a good workman would be pleased to own, at a price that you can afford.
With our DIY Doctor Bargain Buckets we think we have cracked it – each bucket has the main tools you need for each job and the price is a very reasonable £45 + P&P.
Choose from our:
Decorating Bargain Bucket (which we have featured here)
There will be more sets on offer from DIY Doctor soon!
Decorating Bargain Bucket Tools Set – What’s in the Bucket?
- 10 x good quality paint brushes from 25mm to 100mm
- 1 x contractors skeleton gun
- 1 x tube of decorators caulk or “flexible filler”
- 1 x hobby knife with retractable blade
- 1 x contractors dust sheet 12 feet x 8 feet or 3.6m x 2.4m
- 1 x 50m roll of contractors quality masking tape
- 1 x strong Stripping Knife – 50mm wide
- 1 x strong Stripping Knife – 100mm wide
- 1 x sanding block with fine and medium faces
- 1 x pair of latex gloves for paint protection
- 1 x decorators roller tray
- 1 x decorators paint roller
- 2 x decorators roller sleeves
- 1 x 28 litre flexible bucket
See The Video for a Full Explanation
Mike Edwards talks you through the tools in this handy Video, just click to make him speak.
We Love Comments
What do you think about the above post? Let us know by leaving your comments below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
See our Other Great Content