Find a Reliable Tradesman Local to you
Finding a reliable and trustworthy tradesman can be a daunting task. To help you with this we have teamed up with Trustmark.
Trustmark is a not for profit organisation supported by a great deal of consumer protection groups and also licensed by government and operate to government endorsed standards. They are also the only government licensed organisation that require on-site inspection to validate and check standards of workmanship.
To find out more about the benefits of using Trustmark tradesman scroll to the base of this page
Benefits of Using TrustMark Tradesmen
- All affiliated firms works are checked via onsite inspection at regular times along with their financial status and records of trading
- All affiliated firms are signed to a code of practice that ensures they meet good standards in health and safety and customer care and also have the required insurance cover for their trade
- The relative approved scheme operator continuously monitors workmanship, levels of customer satisfaction and also the trading practice of the all their affiliated firms
- Affiliated firms are able to offer insurance backed warranty
- Customers benefit from deposit protection insurance in the event that a firm ceases trading
- On employing an affiliated tradesman, they will inform you of any relative building regulations that may apply to your work and in some cases may also be able to provide the appropriate certification
- In the event that relations break down between you and your tradesman, there is a clear, well defined complaints procedure
If you require more information on TrustMark visit www.trustmark.org.uk, Email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our helpline on 01344 630 804