2 Storey Extension to Front of Semi Detached House

Postby Babyblog » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi

I am looking at a two storey extension to the front of my semi detached house. I am very much a beginner in knowing what can/can't be done. I do understand that extensions to front are pretty much a NO NO from what I am hearing from some - although this isn't from people in the know. So can anyone point me in the right direction please? I attach a photo of the front of my house to assist. I am looking at coming out to where the porch/dividing brick wall can be seen.... Any assistance or pointers much appreciated.

thanks
Steve
Attachments
house front.JPG
house front.JPG (37.31 KiB) Viewed 129 times
Babyblog
Progress to next rank:
25%

Sponsor

DIY asbestos test kits

Postby welsh brickie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:21 pm

I highly doubt you will get planning consent, but you will need to consult with an architect, who will submit plans to the council for approval
welsh brickie

Postby Babyblog » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:51 pm

Thank you for your reply.. I will speak to an archietect and see what they say..
Babyblog
Progress to next rank:
25%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!