40 Square Metre Single Loop Suitable for Conservatory

Postby Jimcub » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi is 40 sq mts to large for a single loop in my conservatory, or would 2 be more efficient.
Jimcub
Progress to next rank:
10.5%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby thedoctor » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:25 am

If you do not know the answer to this you should not be doing it I'm afraid. Adding this much to a circuit is illegal under the building regulations without a small works certificate and you may well be invalidating your home insurance
thedoctor

Postby Jimcub » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi was just a question I wanted answered, I have planning permission in to do all works and building regs.
All work will be undertaken by qualified persons, the heating side will be done taking into account regs and qualifications needed for it to be done properly, if it can't be done I will look at an alternative solution that is cost effective to install and run.
Jimcub
Progress to next rank:
10.5%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!