Information, tips and advice on all aspects of home and buildings insurance

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Dan@A-Plan
Labourer
Labourer

A-Plan Insurance Forum insurer

by Dan@A-Plan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Hello,

My name is Dan Cameron and I am the forum and club manager for the A-Plan Schemes department in Thatcham Berkshire.

We have teamed up with DIY Doctor to bring forum members competative premiums on household insurance.

We have schemes in place to cover a wide range of insurance from standard building/contents, landlord cover, non standard property, flood risk area's and clients with previous claims.

I will be adding a banner shortly which will link you guys to a special page on our website. You are welcome to supply contact details on the page and we will call you.

Its not only household insurance we offer. I also have great deals on standard and modified van insurance and day van's and converted campers.

Please also feel free to call me directly on 01635-879910 and I will help in any way I can.

All the very best

Dan Cameron
A-Plan Schemes
www.aplan.co.uk
01635-879910

thedoctor

Re: A-Plan Insurance Forum insurer

by thedoctor » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:41 am

Great Scheme Dan, welcome aboard.

Dan@A-Plan
Labourer
Labourer

by Dan@A-Plan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:36 am

thedoctor wrote:Great Scheme Dan, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to saving members some money.

Keep the calls going :)

All the best

Dan Cameron
A-Plan Schemes
01635-879910

Dan@A-Plan
Labourer
Labourer

by Dan@A-Plan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:33 am

Hello,

Great offer for forum members..

As well as competitive deals on your house, van and car insurance we are offering DIYDOCTOR members free motor or home legal expenses cover.

A-Plan have received some great feedback on other forums recently which shows we really go the extra mile to look after members.

Make sure you ask for me when calling and I do my best to get you the best deal possible.

Kind regards

Dan Cameron
A-Plan Schemes
01635-879910

mraich
Ganger
Ganger

Dan@A-Plan

by mraich » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 am

[quote][/quote][quote="Dan@A-Plan"]Hello,

My name is Dan Cameron and I am the forum and club manager for the A-Plan Schemes department in Thatcham Berkshire.

We have teamed up with DIY Doctor to bring forum members competative premiums on household insurance.

We have schemes in place to cover a wide range of insurance from standard building/contents, landlord cover, non standard property, flood risk area's and clients with previous claims.

I will be adding a banner shortly which will link you guys to a special page on our website. You are welcome to supply contact details on the page and we will call you.

Its not only household insurance we offer. I also have great deals on standard and modified van insurance and day van's and converted campers.

Please also feel free to call me directly on 01635-879910 and I will help in any way I can.

All the very best

Dan Cameron
A-Plan Schemes
http://www.aplan.co.uk
01635-879910[/quote]

Just stumbled across your item here on DIY Doctor. Would be interested to get some more info on your Home Insurance. Have already left my name and telephone with Paul and await your return call.
MH

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm