Air spa venturis
Drainage and wastage systems and plumbing help, advice and answers

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Dibble
Apprentice
Apprentice

Air spa venturis

by Dibble » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Has anyone any idea where I can buy new venturis for my air spa bath? They must have non-return valves.

rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

by rosebery » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Can you be a little more specific.

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer of the spa?

Cheers

Dibble
Apprentice
Apprentice

by Dibble » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Bought a new bathroom ages ago and the bath was fitted with an air spa system. The air came out of venturis fitted in bottom of bath. When I subsequently changed the bath, I bought new venturis as the old platic ones had had it. Unfortunately the new metal ones did not have non-return valves so water sits in the pipes until next time the spa is used. This can get a bit smelly. I have a new bath to fit and want to fit the spa system to that but need new venturis.

rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

by rosebery » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer of the spa??????????

Cheers

Dibble
Apprentice
Apprentice

by Dibble » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:51 am

[quote="rosebery"]Have you tried contacting the manufacturer of the spa??????????

Cheers[/quote]

Firm I bought suite off originally has closed, no name of maker of Airspa system anywhere, so can't contact manufacturer. I have googled bits that I need and sent emails to various places making enquiries but no reply as yet. When I drilled the present bath I used a glass/tile drill bit. 12mm. Is there anything better out now for drilling acrylic baths?

rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

by rosebery » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:32 am

"Firm I bought suite off originally has closed, no name of maker of Airspa system anywhere, so can't contact manufacturer."

Oh.

"I have googled bits that I need and sent emails to various places making enquiries but no reply as yet."

Tried this one - its in Oz. Google "spaparts.com.au/category13_1.htm"

You could always start afresh with a new kit as well.

"When I drilled the present bath I used a glass/tile drill bit. 12mm. Is there anything better out now for drilling acrylic baths?"

Yes use one of these:

http://www.awin1.com/awclick.php?mid=12 ... &source=aw

Cheers

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:37 am