any questions on spain??

Postby spain » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:00 pm

I made the move to spain 7 years ago,and have experience (good/bad and indifferent)of various properties and processes regarding buying/building/renovating etc
if anyone would like to ask anything, i would be happy to give a conservative answer,if possible,or point you in the right direction
Progress to next rank:

Simply Build It

Postby happy_go87 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:39 pm

You actually have a "good' experience - Wow
Progress to next rank:

Postby puddin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:34 pm

I am really thinking about moving abroad (preferably Spain/Mallorca) this year either for seasonal work or a permanent move! eek!
I was just wondering if there were any tips you could give me, that would be great! thank you :)
Progress to next rank:

Postby jeffspen » Thu May 21, 2015 9:57 pm

I've never been to Spain. Well, I've been to the Madrid airport for a transfer, but that's about it. However, in less than 2 months time, I'll be there!

Any recommendations for my visit?
Progress to next rank:

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!