Anyone can help?

Postby jliu » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 am

I built a dividing wall in my flat to separate the kitchen and the dining room. Now I receive a letter from the management company saying that it is illegal and I need to gain permission from freehold.

If that is the case and if the freehold refuse the request, do I have other options?

We did consult city council that we do not need planning permission but forgot there is freehold.

Many thanks, guys.
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:13 am


Simply Build It

Postby sam001 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 pm

I would suspect that you don't have much of a case. Is the wall intended to be permanent?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics