assembling kitchen corner wall units
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
clarkylad
Apprentice
Apprentice

assembling kitchen corner wall units

Post by clarkylad » Sun May 11, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi ive just had a new flat pack kitchen delivered and ive managed to assemble most of the units even though there were no instructions at all with them. im having problems with the corner wall units, the back panels are slightly different lengths but i think this is to ensure that once together each side will measure 600mm. problem is when i try to assemble this unit, no matter how i have the shelves or the back panels they do not fit flush together. Does anyone have any assembly diagrams for corner wall units please.

thanks

chris_on_tour2002
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by chris_on_tour2002 » Thu May 15, 2008 10:25 am

not enough info - where are the units from? they are all different. best option is to contact the retailer/distributor or manufacturer and get them to send you a copy.

clarkylad
Apprentice
Apprentice

kitchen corner units

Post by clarkylad » Thu May 15, 2008 5:27 pm

Sorry, there from 'rock solid kitchens' in oldham. Ive asked for instructions even been to the factory and they dont have any instructions to give me, its great. lesson to be learnt, i think!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:35 am