Ballast Cable

Postby marky32 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Can anyone tell me what the description is of the cable that you connect a ballast to a lamp with? Looking for size and type . thanks
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:58 pm


Simply Build It

Postby sparx » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Bit vague this,
Ballast inside fluorescent fitting, inside sodium street light, inside SON flood light? OR do you mean the transformer for low voltage lighting? in which case the size will depend on how far between trans. and lights as more than a few feet will need larger wiring to limit volt drop,
more info = more help,
regards SPARX
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Location: The fifth continent.

Postby marky32 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:07 pm

thats was extremely vague wasn't it. Its actually the small single core white cable that goes from the ballast to the flourescent tubes. Is it 0.5mm?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics