baxi 410 back boiler
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
suziamyben
Labourer
Labourer

baxi 410 back boiler

by suziamyben » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:29 pm

we are puting conservatory on and wannt to put central heating in it. we have a back back boiler 410 and already heats 6 heaters, will it be capable of heating another one or two in new conservatory, thanks for any advice

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Probably, but in the winter the boiler will run constantly and will very rarely go off at temperature as the radiators in the conservatory will lose the heat quickly.

htg

Steve the gas
Site Agent
Site Agent

by Steve the gas » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:35 am

However, these can be isolated over winter if that space is not in use.

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:58 pm

I see your point - but not many people use their heating in the summer and even abit of sun the conservatory warms up quickly (heating not needed) and if you're going to turn the rads off in the winter, as you say if the conservatory isn't used (not many people use conservatories in the winter) then there's no need for radiators.

I thought about fitting rads in my conservatory as it is freezing in the winter and the conservatory is off the living room, but as I say - alot of heat will be lost and it'll cost you in gas.

htg

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1