I've spent a week, yup a week, searching forums and also searching (google) product reviews. sososo confused. Too many choices. Can you help me please.
I want to buy a cordless power tool - I do not want corded so please, as much as "experts" like to sing their praise, please avoid corded recommendations. Now, with that out of the way, here is my requirement:
1. screw 4" lag (USA speak? I think we call them "bolts") through my garden deck joists and frame
2. screw 2" to 3" deck screws around the frame and to fix deck boards
3. small to medium automotive fastener (insert and remove general screws and bolts around fasteners on my motornbike and car, maybe to remove/insert screws and bolts on circlips, panels, etc.
4. drill holes into plasterboard and wood to fix household items such as lighting, pictures, curtain rails, etc.
5. Drill into brick to hang stuff around the gardens and shelves in the garage
6. Assembly/disassembly of flatpack
I wont be working flat out all day on these, I'm not a pro, just the odd job around the house now and then - last time I used a drill was 6 months ago but I've got this deck job which pals say I need an impact driver for but they dont appear to serve as drills
Now, I've learned that there are drills, drill/drivers, combis, hammers, impact .... which MAKE and MODEL should I go for.