Blocked foul water gully

Postby alan baker » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:15 pm

On my mother's property is a foul water gully that is blocked and sometimes flows over the kerb surround. There is no manhole on the property (it is a terraced house). How on earth can I clear this blockage? Presumably I can't rod the gully because of the trap. HELP please!
alan baker
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:03 pm


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics