boiler trouble
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
bazza
Ganger
Ganger

boiler trouble

Post by bazza » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

hi guys i went to put some trv's on my freinds system a warm front installation as in a previous post its a vaillant eco tec 824 problem is all the flow pipes get hot but returns stay cold so i thought it was a problem with air in system so i bled all rads which were fine and tried to vent the pump but wen i released the vent screw water was pouring out which i thought was a problem with the bearings but i must be wrong its a brand new boiler ? also they av fitted 2 filling loops ? and also wat appears to be a xternal bypass valve but the m.i. says it is built in and no need 2 fit one n cud that be the problem as the flow pipe gets red hot and the return pipe gets hot at the top until it hits that valve then from there barely warm but the pipe linking the flow n return with the valve on gets red hot ? its as so the hot water isnt getting passed the valve ? sorry 4 long post just hope someone has n idea ? thanx bazza

rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by rosebery » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Bazza

I really think you should STOP. In your other thread you said that the system has "just been fitted". With all these problems it doesn't look as though the Warm Front contractor was very good at what he's been paid for. IMHO the Inspector needs to be called in (if he hasn't been already), these things pointed out to him and let him sort the contractor out.

You are running the risk of giving the contractor the opportunity to say "nothing to do with me Chief - someone else has been playing with it".

Then you'll have to go find him yourself - look for his horse tied up outside the pub LOL.

Cheers

bazza
Ganger
Ganger

Post by bazza » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

hi rosebery aready stopped messin mate im not even puttin the trv's on for him until problems are sorted like you say dont want to giv the john waynes a excuse to blame someone else lol

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1