Bosch dishwasher not washing properly
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
sonjaday
Labourer
Labourer

Bosch dishwasher not washing properly

by sonjaday » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:26 pm

I have an integrated Bosch dishwasher model no. SHV43A03GB/44. The top rotor arm does not turn. I have had two different engineers look at it, the first suggested it was the pressure chamber assembly which needed changing, when this did not work they said the machine was beyond repair. I then found another engineer willing to look at the machine and he diagnosed it was the impeller kit which needed changing. The seal had broken down and was about to let water into the motor. This also has not worked and again the machine is standing still. The second engineer is willing to call back again to look at the machine if I can find out any information for him.
I would appreciate any help, because as a result of surgery I have a weak arm and a working dishwasher is so helpful to me.
Thank you.
Sonjaday

TheDoctor4
Project Manager
Project Manager

local help

by TheDoctor4 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 pm

If you would like to find a reliable, insured and vetted tradesman in your area why not click through to the Find a Tradesman area of DIY Doctor: https://www.diydoctor.org.uk/find_tradesmen/ , complete the form and receive up to 5 FREE quotes

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:38 am