Bubble gasket

Postby jeddy » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:02 pm

I need some replacement bubble gasket for my windows but am having trouble identifying exactly which one I need - is there a comprehensive list of these with dimensions anywhere I can compare mine against please?

there doesn't seem to be one with the same dimensions as mine.
(Mine is little more than a simple circle (approx 6mm diam) with an arrow at the bottom (approx 3.5mm wide - R6064X is similar and would probably do but I'm not sure I could push the arrow into the slot.)

Any recommendations for suppliers would also be much welcome.

(I have found one supplier locally however I have a feeling that at £3 p/m I'm being taken for a ride!)
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:44 am


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics