buteline piping
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

bobplum
Foreman
Foreman

buteline piping

by bobplum » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 pm

with regard to early threads
i have received the sample of buteline piping and the first thing that struck me was how slim it is compared to other plastic supliers not much bigger than a copper joint
the sample was a elbow with one piece of pipe already inserted into the elbow and one end open
there is no inserts with this system you place the piping straight into the elbow and use the clampers to make the water tight joint which is guaranteed for twenty five years
the piping is 16 mm not 15 and then they have 22 and 28
im going to contact them as regards the 16mm pipe this i suspect means you will have to use all there products on the 16mm piping dont know about the other two
prices more expensive than the others,but thier is a 25%discount which will rise with quantity plus the vat
they do joints to connect to 15mm/22mm copper and all the other standard fittings
one new fitting is the equal cross ideal for the likes of me ,cold into the bathroom then feed toilet,bath,basin you may be able to have longer runs
the clampers are £75.00 each and you need two,16mm and 22/28 so thats £150.00 plus vat so intialy it will be a expensive start up
for someone like me who voted for plastic in the poll i think this could be the next thing (it may even make me look proffessional,sorry copper loves had to throw that one in) :twisted: i think this may catch on if they price it and market it right
they are based witham ******* so someone get down there and try it
good luck bobif i spelt any words wrong i do epoilgize
[/url][/quote]

It is currently Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:22 am