C&G 2330 distance learning
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
exstras
Labourer
Labourer

C&G 2330 distance learning

by exstras » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:40 pm

My question was already touched on a bit but I couln't see anything that could help me so far.I want to know if there are any colleges or instutiotions out there that will be able to provide me with a self tougt pack to cover the requirenments by C&G to pass 2330 level 2 ,but for THEORY and PRACTICLE.

Cheers.

BLAKEY1963
Site Agent
Site Agent

Re: C&G 2330 distance learning

by BLAKEY1963 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:42 am

[quote="exstras"]My question was already touched on a bit but I couln't see anything that could help me so far.I want to know if there are any colleges or instutiotions out there that will be able to provide me with a self tougt pack to cover the requirenments by C&G to pass 2330 level 2 ,but for THEORY and PRACTICLE.

Cheers.[/quote]
EXSTRAS
I DID THE OLD 236 ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION COURSE
BUT IF YOU BRIEF ME ON WHAT THE REQUIREMENTS R NOW
FOR 2330 LEVEL 2 I MIGHT BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON IT AND OFFER SUPPORT TO YOU .
BLAKEY1963

exstras
Labourer
Labourer

by exstras » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:14 pm

[quote="BLAKEY1963"][quote="exstras"]My question was already touched on a bit but I couln't see anything that could help me so far.I want to know if there are any colleges or instutiotions out there that will be able to provide me with a self tougt pack to cover the requirenments by C&G to pass 2330 level 2 ,but for THEORY and PRACTICLE.

Cheers.[/quote]
EXSTRAS
BLAKEY1963[/quote]

Thanks Blakey1963 in advance:It consists of 4 online exams all multiple choice papers and one practicle exam of about 10-hours.There are a lot of colleges which offer this, but for various reasons I can only do this if it is totally flexable including the practicle .Would prefer if I can do both legs on my own ,but really would like to become qualified sparky.

BLAKEY1963
Site Agent
Site Agent

by BLAKEY1963 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:51 pm

[quote="exstras"][quote="BLAKEY1963"][quote="exstras"]My question was already touched on a bit but I couln't see anything that could help me so far.I want to know if there are any colleges or instutiotions out there that will be able to provide me with a self tougt pack to cover the requirenments by C&G to pass 2330 level 2 ,but for THEORY and PRACTICLE.

Cheers.[/quote]
EXSTRAS
BLAKEY1963[/quote]

Thanks Blakey1963 in advance:It consists of 4 online exams all multiple choice papers and one practicle exam of about 10-hours.There are a lot of colleges which offer this, but for various reasons I can only do this if it is totally flexable including the practicle .Would prefer if I can do both legs on my own ,but really would like to become qualified sparky.[/quote]

EXSTRAS
I DID THE OLD AM2 WHICH WAS AN ACHIEVEMENT MEASUREMENT EXAM OVER 3 DAYS.
5 PRACTICAL SECTIONS. WE HAD A BOOKLET FOR SECTION A CALLED
COMPOSITE IVSTALLATION , TELLING US OF WHAT WAS TO BE INSTALLED IN THIS CUBICLE. 2X2 STEEL TRUNKING , PYROTENAX
20 MM2 AND 20 MM2 STEEL TRUNKING , TRAY WORK , ECT , ECT.
TIME FOR THIS ALLOWED WAS 13 .5 HOURS.
CAN U ASK COLLEGE FOR DEATAILS OF THIS PRAC AND WE CAN LOOK AT IT.
DO COLLEGES OFFER EXAMPLES OF MULTICHOICE PAPERS ?
YOU NEED TO ALSO EXPLAIN YOUR QUESTION TO YOUR LECTURER.

BLAKEY1963

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:41 pm