canon printer
Help and advice on software, hardware, configuration and general computing issues and problems

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
greengrass
Foreman
Foreman

canon printer

by greengrass » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:06 pm

I need help please or its buy a new printer for my PC and money is tight at this moment in time, so it would be a long time before the purchase being on UK State pension. right that's the sob story out the way now for the question.
Q:
Canon Pixma iP4000 inkjet colour printer circa 2008.
Lines across pages. Have done everything it says in Maintenance but still lines. Just printed a landscape picture lines across the page but only using it for clour guide in my art lessons.
Acknoledgement to Thank you very much in anticipation. All cartridges are canon original made in Japan.

greengrass
Foreman
Foreman

Re: canon printer

by greengrass » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:17 pm

[quote="greengrass"]I need help please or its buy a new printer for my PC and money is tight at this moment in time, so it would be a long time before the purchase being on UK State pension. right that's the sob story out the way now for the question.
Q:
Canon Pixma iP4000 inkjet colour printer circa 2008.
Lines across pages. Have done everything it says in Maintenance but still lines. Just printed a landscape picture lines across the page but only using it for clour guide in my art lessons.
Acknoledgement to Thank you very much in anticipation. All cartridges are canon original made in Japan.[/quote]

DONE IT! using cotton wool bud stick little amount of warm water. removed all ink cartridges cleaned out part that expels ink with damp buds each cartridge then on the ink pickups in the printer dark lines appeared but further printing no lines. If they show try complete clean again like above then do a printer deep clean. Obviously use one bud for each colour.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:06 pm