Central heating not heating up all rads
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
mikeharrison
Apprentice
Apprentice

Central heating not heating up all rads

Post by mikeharrison » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 am

Hi
Just fired up my central heating and having problems with it not heating up all the rads properly. I have drained the system and refilled it and bleed all the rads. Fired up the heating and only have 1 rad upstairs which is hot the other 3 Luke warm and 1 cold upstairs and the 3 rads downstairs cold. Can't hear if there is any air left in the system so I'm stratching my head and would like any ideas of what it could be. I have a potterton neatheat 16/22 boiler

Looking forward to any help

Cheesie1
Tradesman
Tradesman

Post by Cheesie1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:20 am

sounds like the pump has gone! if some radiators are working! After u have switched ur heating on for about five mins, feel ur pump (usually in ur a/cupboard) if it is red hot or sounds noisy it's struggling to circulate. Swap pump should be fine.

loopslike
Labourer
Labourer

Post by loopslike » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:17 pm

I also support cheesy. It may be the possible problem of your heater. You can try just increase the heating level of the heater. If it not work call a local technician or contact with your product customer care. The will help you to solve this problem. :)

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1