central heating overheating

Postby Deansharman » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:29 pm

My boilers overheating and switching off, a plumber in my local B&Q said it probably needs venting as there is likely a air block. where will i find the release valves? i know what it should look like but cant find it. i'm looking for the one off the hot water tank, this i belive is the source of my problem.
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:22 pm


Simply Build It

Postby wishiwascorgi » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:11 pm

there should be two 22millimetre pipes entering the cylinder about a 3rd of the way up and the other just above. If you follow them pipes to the highest point there should be a bleed valve situated at the top of the pipe.
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:00 am

Postby toneyt » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:59 pm

is the pump ok?
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:55 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics