Certificate Of Lawful Use Or Development

Postby jamie012002 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:28 pm


I have just been granted a certificate of lawful use or development for a 24 sqm mobile home on some land that i own with my property.

Just wondered what my next step might be to increase the size of the mobile I have at the moment or actually replace it for a fixed dwelling ?

Any advice greatfully received.

Kind regards

Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:21 pm


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics