Change of Use?
If you want to know how your DIY projects could be affected by building and planning regulations, click here to post questions and view answers

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
dannyboy82
Labourer
Labourer

Change of Use?

by dannyboy82 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Hi,

I have recently received a letter title: alleged unauthorised resdential occupation of detached garage from the council. This detached garage was converted with planning permission into a 2 floor games room upstairs and normal garage downstairs 12 years ago. My son has lived in the garage for over 11 years and we converted it intp a self sufficent flat about 10 years ago. But now someone has told the council my son lives there. I was just wondering what the council can do givin it has been like this for over 10 years now and what should i do? Any advice would be most appreciated

Regards

GJH

dannyboy82
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Change of Use?

by dannyboy82 » Sat May 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Hi there, could someone please give me some advice about my problem below?

Regards

Mr GJH

dannyboy82 wrote:Hi,

I have recently received a letter title: alleged unauthorised resdential occupation of detached garage from the council. This detached garage was converted with planning permission into a 2 floor games room upstairs and normal garage downstairs 12 years ago. My son has lived in the garage for over 11 years and we converted it intp a self sufficent flat about 10 years ago. But now someone has told the council my son lives there. I was just wondering what the council can do givin it has been like this for over 10 years now and what should i do? Any advice would be most appreciated

Regards

GJH

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1