changing coint meters to card meters

Postby EBH » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:35 pm

I have a small block of five flats that I let out. Each flat has its own coin meter for the electrical supply. I would like to change these for dual rate card meters with timers for storage heaters. How do I go about getting the meters changed? What regulation might apply?


Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:21 pm


Simply Build It

Postby sparx » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:38 pm

Hi ben, I don't think you can because card meters as far as I am aware can't be purchased for private use. You own coin meters and can preset the rate[cost/unit] to whatever you want, but supply company regulated by ofgen and cards only available from supply co's
regards SPARX
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Location: The fifth continent.

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics