I wonder if someone can help me. I have got a damp patch on the left hand side chimney breast in a bedroom which is at the gable end of the property. There is no leak in the loft. The fire place in the bedroom is sealed and the chimey is capped.There have been 3 roofers that have come and done various things including:
- replacing the chimney pots
- replacing flashing
- pointing chimney and sealing it
It still seems to be wet after it rains
So I am stumped as to what could be causing the issue.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated