Choosing a boiler to fit in a kitchen wall unit

Postby bellabella » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi, I'm putting in a new kitchen and also fitting a new boiler. I want to find a boiler that will fit in a standard kitchen wall cupboard that is 500mm wide and have found a Worcester one. I want this 'boiler' cupboard to be flush with the neighbouring wall cupboads. But I would need a tall kitchen cupboard, ie bigger than 710mm. Homebase only does 700mm high wall cupboards. Any suggestions as to where to get kitchen cupboards so you can have 32mm deep ones (or more) that are tall?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:27 pm


Simply Build It

Postby htg engineer » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 am

Probably best posting in carpentry and joinery forum - as the question is more about kitchen units rather than the boiler.

htg engineer
Posts: 3219
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Postby Steve the gas » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:17 am

Hi Bella,
Try Howdens for kitchen units of all sizes.


Steve the gas
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:07 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics