combi instalation
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
wayne 78
Tradesman
Tradesman

combi instalation

by wayne 78 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:38 pm

hello everyone just had a new condensing boiler fitted from the warm front scheme but the radiators dont seem to get that hot the boiler is a vaillant eco tech 24 kw but wen i touch the flow and return pipes under boiler the flow pipe is red hot but the return pipe is barely luke warm same with radiators flow pipe to radiators are hot but the return pipes are cold also i wanted thermostatic valves but the engineer said i dont need them with that make of boiler is that true also the hot water is a milky coulour but he sed that will clear in a couple of days also my freind thought the boiler may not be big enough as we hav 2 double radiators and a single downstairs and same on second floor and a double radiator on the third floor in the attic bedroom wats your view on this also they powerflushed it aswell dont know if that makes a difference sorry for the long list of questions its just that a inspector is coming out from warm front so shud i be raising any of these issues with him ? thank you!

rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

by rosebery » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:07 pm

You should be raising ALL of these issues with him.

Cheers

Steve the gas
Site Agent
Site Agent

by Steve the gas » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:59 am

Hi Wayne,

I would tell the inspector that the system is not working correctly and you want it sorted............poss circulation problem.......... air in pump etc.

Hth

wayne 78
Tradesman
Tradesman

by wayne 78 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:55 pm

thanx lads il tell inspector n c wat happens ?

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1