damp in house,need a second opinion.

Postby beaumontnz » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm

I have a damp problem in a house I have refurbed,and am unsure as to whether it's condensation due to poor circulation,water in gress trhough the roof,or somekind of penetrating damp via the cavity etc.
I need to have a more detailed look myself,however would like someone to give a professional opinion on what it may be and what do do about it.

I am unsure on who to call on,as I would rather have an independant view as opposed to someone looking for a job to fix it.

who would be better?



damp specialist (groan!)

many thanks
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:25 pm


Simply Build It

Postby welsh brickie » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:27 pm

I would use an independant surveyor ask around, for recommendations
welsh brickie
Posts: 2155
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics