Damp Old House

Postby Orkatec » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Hi all
I am new here
I just bought a 150 year old sand stone rubble house with lots of damp problems.
First the outside was re-pointed with cement mortar and I intend to dig this out and replace it with lime mortar.
The inside has plasterboard on batons which needs replacing, I would like some advice on what to replace it with, I am thinking along the lines of Kingspan K18 dry lining on either wood or metal furring. Am I correct.

Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:14 pm


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics