Damp Proof Course

Postby Terry Regan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:06 pm

I have a house which is 150 years old with 2' thick stone walls.

The DPC is retro fitted and comprises air holes drilled into the walls , capped off with circular air vents about 3" in diameter. Over the years these have become clogged with paint.

Does anyone know where I can get replacement covers

Terry Regan
Terry Regan
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 pm


Simply Build It

Postby andertonj » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 am

Sorry but I am not been able to understand you fully like for what you are asking replacement covers. If you are asking for replacement covers for air holes then a simple Google search might be more helpful for you.
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:36 am

Postby Terry Regan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Thank you.

It is the covers I am after.

No luck with Google . I think the problem is that i need to find the name of a company who specialises in this type of work. It is a very old fashioned method, now largely superceded by chemical injection

Terry Regan
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics