danfoss TP 5000 Si programmer
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
waterman
Apprentice
Apprentice

danfoss TP 5000 Si programmer

Post by waterman » Sat May 08, 2010 10:12 am

hi can anyone tell me how to turn off my water based underfloor heating programmer for the summer,i dont want to shut it off at the mains fused spare switch,because i want to keep the display showing time and temp.it is a single room system and the programmer is a danfoss TP 5000 Si.I have the instruction booklet but it does not say how to do this,have also looked on net but no joy.thanks.

sparx
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by sparx » Sun May 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi i would just turn down the room thermostat to say 5C so unless frosty won't come on.

sparx
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by sparx » Sun May 09, 2010 4:44 pm

have just read up on this over complicated programmable room stat.
it does seem the only way to keep heating off is to set down the temp. as I said, however doesn't the boiler have a selector switch for hot water/ heating/both? sometimes marked summer/winter, just select no heating.

waterman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by waterman » Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

hi sparx.
thanks for your reply,i will do as you suggest and just set down room temp to 5c.and i also agree with you it is a over complicated programmer.the one i have for my boiler is so simple with a off button/manual/auto.may look to changing it for a more user friendly model.thanks again.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1