I have black mould in the corner of my bedroom of my bungalow on a cold north facing wall which was decorated over by the previous owners and now coming through the paint. Condensation seems to be a problem with these properties.
My question is do I have to remove the paint/mould before I can treat with the appropriate anti-mould cleaner and paint?
Also would it be worth using the polystryne type wall paper rather than just painting directly on the wall. We have had the cavities insulated.
Trying to keep costs down as the property has cost us more than we antisipated getting it straight and now have little money left.This is the last room to sort out. :)